My Campana plus accessories!!! *big pics* :D

1. Finally took pics of my BV lovelies!

[​IMG]
    small Campana in ebano, continental wallet in nero, zip card case in limo, pig key ring in pink ostrich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    detail of limo zip card case and pig key ring

[​IMG]
    three weaves together

:yahoo: :yahoo:

(cross-posted this to collections thread...)

2. Seriously this Campana is an amazing, amazing shoulder bag. I am very picky about shoulder bags, and have returned bags because they were uncomfortable or slipped off or were too heavy. Bottega Veneta is a godsend!

Plus there is the fact that I can pet it. :smile:

3. What a beautiful bag! I love the color :smile:

4. Wow! What beauties! Congrats! What size is your Campana?

5. It's the small size. I am 5' 1" so it's perfect for my frame.

6. I'm with you on that! The Campana is truly amazing. I'm so glad I bought one. Congrats....

7. Wow...that Campana is just luscious! And all its little friends complement it beautifully!

8. Gorgeous set of BV's. We have almost the same items--I have the Campana in your color, the zip card case in Limo, and my woven wallet is a slightly different continental style in Nero.

9. Jane, your BV items are so beautiful. Aren't BV bags the most comfortable?

10. You did good Jane, they are all gorgeous.
    Congrats & enjoy. =)

11. you know I love them all!

12. Where are your pics, doubtfulguest?? :yes:

13. That's an excellent question. This weekend, I'm sure. I'll suck it up and make DH take some picture of me.:blush:

14. :woohoo: jane!! All beauties and your excellent pics show them off well.

Isn't it the best when you :heart: your bag even *more* after spending time with it?

15. ^^Hey, what a coincidence...all us No Cal peeps are online tonight at the same time, though I'm heading out to dinner in a bit.

Looking forward to your pics doubtfulguest!