My camel Bay bag is here!

1. I haven't posted forever! But I just got this one, and wanted to share! The only question is whether I will love the quilted one even more when it is released. This one came from Nordies so at least I have a bit of time to think about it. I never grasped how to add pictures on here, mine are always to big, but I will try. The leather reminds me more of my b-bag. It is kind of shiny, really wrinkly, great size, easy to get in and out of, super soft, and unlike the paddy....soooo lightweight. It also fits great on the shoulder even though it has shorter straps. The color is kind of bleachy, washed out looking which I am fond of, as I like light colors for spring, but wasn't sure if the white one suited me well. So far, I am pleasantly surprised. My Nordies had to order it in, so I had never seen one IRL until this one arrived at my house today!
  2. Ohh pics pics
  3. Ooooh, I am so excited for you, I wish I could tell you how to do pics, I have no idea how to do it either.

That camel color is tdf, great choice.
  4. Yea! I saw them at NM and they are do die for! Neat,Clean but not stiff or stuffy! You are so lucky!! Congratulations!:yes:

I think you may be the first Bay Bagger on the board! Cool title!
  5. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics!
  6. Congrats! :yahoo:
  7. congrats!
  8. Congrats! But, gosh, ask someone down there how to make pics! We are all dying to see them! Mine are always too large, so I open them with Microsoft picture management and then make the size smaller.
  9. Pictures please!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

Does anyone else have a bay bag yet?
  10. Oh~ I want to see pics.... :drool:
  11. Yes please post! Congratulations! I'm looking at the black quilted bay just seems like a great every day bag that can easily be used for evening on the fly...
  12. Congratulations. Pics please??:graucho:
  13. Yes yes, pics please :yes: I'm very interested in the camel bay messenger bag, or is it called shoulder-bag?

I talking about this one from LVR...

It looks really comfortable.

Which bay did you choose? This one or the "normal" one?
  14. Pics pleeze :*)