Bottega Veneta

My BV 'Holy Grail' Reveal :)

happytrottinelf Posted By happytrottinelf Posted Jul 3, 2012

1. My , oh my, this is pretty. congratulations after what seems like a patient wait for just the right one!

2. Congrats on your holy grail BV! It's a beautiful style and a gorgeous color.... :smile:

3. Congratulations! I am curious how you could have it shipped out of Europe. I am thinking to buy a black one for a long long time but the price stop me..:p

4. It's gorgeous! Congratulations! :woohoo:

5. A seriously beautiful bag, congratulations!

6. Slang27 - haha unintended wordplay of 'San greal' (holy grail) and 'sangreal' (royal blood)!

I finally took her out today and I had to giggle - a purple Birkin-toting tai tai at the next table kept peering over to surreptitiously check her out ☺

7. Chching, I sent you a PM with the process. Good luck :smile:

8. Beautiful bag...and congrats on a Holy Grail especially one blessed by the husband! Mine always just rolls his eyes!

Definitely a beauty...wear her well! :flowers:

9. the bag looks absolutely gorgeous in blood.... yummy and lovely.
    congratulations and enjoy! =D

10. I saw your pm today! That is very helpful!!You are such a sweet person.Thank you!:p

11. This is truly beautiful - I was trying to get caught up and read this thread on my iPhone last night while being ferried to a concert in the car and it was driving me NUTS trying to see the photo - very very nice bag! Congrats and wear it in good health!