My Bv Collection!

1. Here's my very modest BV collection:

* Black Large Veneta Hobo
    * Navy fish BV coin purse (thanks boxermom~!)
    * Green coinpurse charm
    * new Black BV Continental Wallet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dang, I lost my post; start over............

You have some super items, beaux. I love the little green purse charm against the dark Veneta nappa leather. Your wallet is similar to mine. Mine gets so much use and still looks great. Haha, cute fish coin purse, too. Love how his mouth opens up.

3. What a lovely family! May it grow and prosper ~~~
    That purse charm does look great.

4. ^^Thanks Ladies!

Grow and prosper is right! I pretty much have to sit on my hands 24 hours a day to keep myself from making another BV purchase.

I love love love what I have though. I know that i'll use it for years. It's such a good feeling to invest in bags that you know you're going to use for a looonnnnggg time. You know?

5. Your green charm is adorable and really pops against the bag. congratulations on your growing collection:smile:

6. For the person that asked:

I'm glad I went with the continential wallet. I prefer the smaller size and I can still just grab it and run - like I was planning on with the zip around. If I were to get another BV wallet in the future - i'd get the zip around, but only in a funky color.

I'm very happy with my black continential though. I hope it lasts for years and years!!!!

As for the 'lil green coinpurse charm - I really love it!! I know that it's overpriced, but I don't care. I keep quarters in it. Today I was running all over the city (3 different parking meters) and my 'lil coin purse was SO HANDY! Especially since I keep it clipped to my Veneta's main zippered opening. I think it gives her a little extra something special!

7. Awww!!

Love ya collection, beauxgoris!! :yes: I def agree that even though the lil green coin purse might be expensive, it's extremely functional, and SOOOO cute, that it was worth every cent! :biggrin:

8. Very cute! You have to know that we all will recognise you when you're trotting down the road with the unique combo of brown and green. Congrats!

9. love it - esp. the green coinpurse charm!!!!!! hope to have my own "collection" someday too!!

10. Now you only need a pair of Nero intrecciato ballerina shoes to complete the classic collection! :graucho:

11. ^^I KNOW! thank god they don't come in black - or i'd be in TROUBLE!!!!

12. Nice collection! The purse charm is so cute. :nuts:

13. ^^Thank you! I love the charm too. I don't know if you can tell - but it has one line of the signature BV weave in it. It's not solid leather. :heart:

14. Great collection! BTW, is your balenciaga first from 04'?

15. It's gorgeous, all of it! I have bag and wallet envy :drool: and totally agree, it is great to have something beautiful that you know you will love for a long, long time!