My budding purse collection

1. So thanks to my loving and generous boyfriend:love: I now have a budding collection of designer purses!! :girlsigh::heart:

In May 2006 he gave me my LVs (Popincourt Haut and Zippy wallet) then over the last eight months gave me the Chanel (small Caviar Flap) and most recently the B-bag (small Arena Hook). I was hoping to pick up the matching wallet but the store didn't have it- boo!:push: (Anyone know where I can pick up a matching wallet?) He purchased this B-bag purse at a Japanese boutique here in Honolulu -I've been having a hard time finding an Arena Hook online in this small size except on a Japanese website. :shrugs: Was this a Japan/Asia market release? :confused1:

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions on how to care for/clean/protect my bags- especially the B-bag?? :wondering I've heard about AppleGard and LMB... Which one would you girls recommend?

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful!

3. lovely collection :love: thanks for sharing ! :smile:

4. Nice collection! Thanks for sharing! ;)

5. wow! lovely purses..
    thanx for sharing! :yes:

6. Gorgeous collection!

7. Well, you and bf have fantastic taste--what stunning bags to start a collection! Thanks for letting us admire. The Chanel is one of my wish list bags.

8. Great collection!

9. Your bf is really sweet, great collection.

10. What a beautiful collection! Your BF is such a sweetheart!

11. luv the patina on the popicourt haut!!!!

12. Lovely Chanel

13. Very nice!

14. Beautiful collection! What a wonderful boyfriend! Sounds like a keeper ;)

I use LMB myself - any good leather conditioner will do

15. i use LMB on my Bbags and love it. I use it for all my bags, but they have a cleaner specifically for Bbags. Appleguard is good, I rain-guarded my bags with it. Lovely collection, you're a lucky gal :smile: