My Brown caviar GST arrived today, yay! Pics! :)

1. Hi ladies! :smile: My Brown caviar GST arrived today in a huuuge box haha - it seriously could've fit a person inside! Anyway, I really love the rich chocolate brown color (I'm a big brown bag person)... it's soo nice!! I figured if I'm going to add a GST to my collection, it might as well be in yummy chocolate brown! :tup: Thanks for your help Savannah! :tup: Ohhh, and ladies, if you were going to choose, which do you prefer: dark brown caviar GST w/ silver hardware, or dark brown MC E/W tote? I already have the black MC N/S, and a Khaki Baby Cabas btw. :smile: Thanks! :smile:

Pics:

GST hangin' out :p:
    http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/BrownGST.jpg

Me with my GST! :tup:
    http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/MewithbrownGST.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:

2. OMG! :drool: your GST so gorgeous!!! i love the brown!!

3. Very pretty color.looks fab on u!!!!

4. Congrats on your GST - it is beautiful. Question of choice ? Just what you bought - would be my answer!
    Enjoy it!!!:tup:

5. It is beautiful...congratulations...love the colour!!!

6. congrats, looks beautiful!

7. Is that color aka Bourdeaux (sp)? It is gorgeous!

8. It's beautiful!

9. love it! congrats!!

10. OMG, she is beautiful! Now I want one!!! Congrats on your purchase. BTW, I prefer the GST over the brown MC.

11. Wow, that is gorgeous. I promised myself no more for a while, but I really love that - is it gold or silver hardware? GST over the MC.

12. Gorgeous! Congrats Minal!

13. That looks fantastic on you! I love the GST and you wear it so well!

14. Hi hottie!!!

OMG, I love this bag on you Minal :heart: Forget about the e/w MC tote, this bag was MADE for you! The size is perfect and I'm drooling uncontrollably over here at the color! Please, please, please keep this bag, you look amazing w/it! Now, I really need a brown bag. I love the choc frame bag that Lo posted too, and gosh my head is on a swivel now! Congrats, you and this bag are a perfect match! Off to study now, I'll pm you later!

15. it's nice. congratz