My Brother Is Being Stupid!!!!

People here really are super kind and sometimes it's just miscommunications.
:yes: Yea, it's hard to see your emotions through words on screen, so it's easy for people to assume and that's where miscommunication happena. No biggie. :flowers:

Seriously, if you brother is keen to join, just give it a try and join. People are so nice here and majority are not judgemental so I'm sure he couldn't resist posting after joining tPF... lol :lol: And if he feels uncomfortable then, he can always choose to read the posts and not posting till he feels more on ease. JMHO. :shrugs:

I am a guy! I am in TPF...I mean what's wrong?!

I love LV bags...If he already owns LV bags,then what's wrong with joining the forum?

Hmm...I am still waiting to buy my first LV,I really love the bags,but I guess I might have to wait a while longer.My mum has a few bags,and I intend to surprise her with a Speedy 30 for this Christmas.

Sigh...I just spent about USD$380 on a Hamilton watch...I guess my LV will be delayed. Actually now there are only 2 things I want to buy,one is a LV bag and the other is a Rolex watch.

Well pretty Xtraordinary for someone of my age(I am only 14 going on 15 at the end of the year).I have a Rolex watch and I am mesmerized by the quality of Rolex watches so I want to get that,and I really love the design of LV bags!!!!

Cheers to all the guys in TPF!!!

Tell him to read the forum for a while to become comfortable and familiar with what goes on here. We're a welcoming and friendly crowd, I'd say. No one discriminates because many people don't get to meet other members, anyway. (For example, he could be a dude pretending to be a woman, who would know? Bad idea, though!) It's a fun place for us who need to talk with others about our obsessions/interests in accessories.

Hey! Maybe we can have a special sticky thread for GUYS ONLY! For guys like me to feel at home. What do you think?Since you gals hav special sections for yourselves I think its time we guys have a say!