My Brand New Juicy Grape

1. I am just thrilled to own this bbag!!!!:yahoo: I am shocked too!!! I am not a purple lover- at all. But from the time I saw Balenciaga's updated website with the Violet city with SGH I have known I had to have this bag. I am hoping it will go with more of my wardrobe than S/S 08's magenta will and it is a dark color- a big plus for me. I love that is a pop color- I am way out of my comfort zone on this one!! I also sent back my black city, I just couldn't get used to the handles flopping around when I wore it on my shoulder. I have also included a group photo of my small but growing collection. Thanks again to all of the wonderful PF ladies who helped me get my Violet and who help me every day in gettin my bbag fix!!!!!

purse3.jpg group.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!!
  3. what a beautiful bag!! Congrats!!
  4. YAY! Congrats...she is beautiful!!!!
  5. Woo-hoo! Violet with SGH is a marriage made in heaven! Great choice!!!
  6. Just stunning!

7. Congrats, sweetie.....What a lovely bag....Don't you love this color ?
  8. You new grape is gorgeous! Congrats! I love both your day bags. They're both TDF.
  9. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. It's fun to see how much slouchier the cafe is since it's been carried. I can't wait to break in my new little grape. I feel very lucky to have gotten her. I didn't think I would be this fortunate since I wasn't on a waitlist. Thanks to a couple of sweeties on TPF, I am a lucky lady tonight!!!!!!
  10. owow! love the DAY! congrats!!! :tup::heart:
  11. Congrats:yahoo: Now it is Day lovers turn right.;) So far two GSH Day. Who is next?:graucho:
  12. LOVE it!:love: Congrats, Peppermintpatty!:yahoo: You new Violet SGH is TDF!!:tender:
  13. :love: :love: :love:
    Congrats, peppermintpatty!!! :yahoo:I love your collection - each one is beautiful! I'm sure the violet will break in just as nicely as your gorgeous cafe! :yes:
  14. What a wonderful addition to your collection! Gorgeous!
  15. Congrats!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

It looks decish!