My Brand New EB RH CITY!!

sunnibunni, ronsdiva, PeachyO, cracker, vikianderson, aki_sato, Jira, tofuchan, chuggie, karenab, ivylouwho, erica1451, robinlovespurse, MandB, Jenna55, pinkboudoir, handbaghotspot, glossie, shamrock0421, Luvhandbags!: thank you wonderful dear tPFers! I really love this community and am glad to be contributing something (eye candy counts too right?!). You're all awesome & I love "battling" this addiction with you guys!

ronsdiva: omgosh, a fellow blue devil! So wonderful to "see" you here! Haha, I am indeed a "devil with a blue bal on"--i love that! And what I just realized after walking on campus today is how close my EB is to Duke Blue! And that's just reason 23 why i love this bag so much :P

PeachyO: haha, I totally understand what you mean about needing a ban from this forum! I went through a detox period when I didn't have internet access/my laptop was getting fixed... but once I was back, it was baaaddd! :graucho:

Jira: It's funny you mentioned about a graduation bbag... because I just started a new thread on this very topic!

chuggie: The color is pretty true to life, mine's just a bit deeper but just as electric in real life! it's truly a fabulous color!

thank you, Kiki198028, vickiness & jo_ee!!

Kiki198028: yep, 2 in a row! i am very very very lucky and blessed. and thank for the compliment! the dress is one of my faves & i loveee any combination of grey, yellow, and cobalt blue. :love: