My braided handle tote

So yesterday I went to pick up my bag and everything was fine but on close inspection during coffeeI saw that it had some beige glue marks so I went back to exchange for another one but unfortunately they didn't have one in and even though I already paid I have to wait until end of next week for the replacemnt to come in.:crybaby:

That's awful to wait when you thought you would have it now. It's a good thing you caught the marks right away.

It's raining cats and dogs anyway so I couldn't use her and you're right it's much better to see the mark right away than having hassle to get it exchanged later and it's just a week.:yes:

Thank you again for all your nice compliments. I feel good carrying it and the color is unusual but subtle. When I need a lift, this is a great place to visit--we all appreciate each other's nice bags!:yes:

This bag is gorgeous as is the colour - congrats. I had seen it on NAP, I loved the design but didn't like the brown/caramel colour or the white. So this really is a great choice. Congrats!