My BR Kempton Bag!

1. Wow, banana republic ships quick. i got it in 3 days! anyway i love the bag, it's a nice shade of brown, perfectly sized, it's large enough to fit everything i need, has a pretty lining and the leather is really soft. although there is a warning that says color may rub off on fabrics because it's super saturated... that kind of worries me.

oh and some good news, i got a promotion at my job today! :nuts: all that hard work finally paid off, some what. :lol:

also i finally am starting to watermark my photos, but i doubt someone will steal pics of my br bag, how pathetic would that be? LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

excuse my bed hair...

2. ooohhhh...me likie....the leather looks really nice and love the lining.....plus nice and big.......

3. It looks beautiful on you!

4. Love it! Looks great on you!

5. That's beautiful! It's a lot bigger than I expected...I may have to get a green one. :smile:

6. I like it!!! and it looks perfect on you! I better check on BR quickly! Thanks for the pics Fayden! And Congratulations for the job promotion!!:biggrin: .

8. that's the larger size. the smaller one doesn't do it for me for some reason. probably because it didn't stand out much... needed some thing....

9. That's a very cute bag, I love the colour !

10. Congrats on your new bag AND your promotion!!! That means MORE bags for you to buy!!! :lol::lol::lol:

11. congrats on the new bag and the promotion! the bag looks fabulous on you

12. beautiful. i went to the store but they didnt have mine:sad:

13. I love that bag nice color. Congrats on the promotion!

14. It looks very nice on you, and the color is pretty. Congrats on the bag and the promotion :biggrin:

15. Congrats on the new bag and the promotion! I love the interior of that purse! Looks so soft...