My boyfriend is so funny!

1. My boyfriend is hilarious! He was on the phone talking to his best friend's girlfriend and she asked how I was doing. Well, he said I was fine and happy because I was buying my first LV. She asked how much I paid and he told her $600 for the speedy damier canvas 25. She says to him, "why did she pay so much, I could have gotten her one for $200 that is made in China." My boyfriend told her, "Oh, she wants the one in the USA from the Louis Vuitton Store online (refering to eluxury)." So she goes onto say, "Well, the China ones aren't fake you know." My boyfriend says, "Yeah, well but they ain't USA quality ones either." haha!:roflmfao: :love: He is slowly but surely learning and so am I!:yes:

2. :roflmfao: OMG!

3. Lol~!!

4. Too funny!

5. lol

6. Lol.

7. haha!

8. LOL!!

That's how bfs learn... and in time to come, he'll know as much as you do.

9. :roflmfao:

10. LOL good man!

11. Cute, I try to avoid things made in China for many reasons. lol. but anyways back to topic, thats hilar!

12. wow so cute he is even interested

13. LOL!!! good bf :yes:

14. I think it is so funny that he originally thought that I was crazy for wanting to pay so much for a purse. He also told me he is proud of me because I bought it anyway, even after so many told me I was crazy for wanting one. He says that he is happy that I bought something I have been wanting for so long and that I didn't care what others thought about my purchase. I find it funny that he is starting to learn about Louis Vuitton too. :smile:

15. ^^^it shows you are determined!