My bordeaux is here!

1. So my bordeaux city came today... just now actually. Now, this is the first time I'm seeing it IRL and I have to say it's not as "red" as I thought it would be... I now understand when everyone said it was a true "red wine" color.

First time for me in the new leather too, and that I don't mind so much... of course the old leather I had with my pink is much nicer, but this really isn't as bad as I expected.

So, to conclude... I can't decide if I love it or don't. What do I do? :shame:
    bordeaux1.jpg bordeaux2.jpg
  2. I think its very pretty..that color really goes with everything! You should just start wearing'll love it!
  3. Beautiful color! You should keep it!
  4. I really like it, that's a great color. I hope you end up loving it! :biggrin:
  5. Very pretty!
  6. I think it's beautiful... you should keep it..
  7. I think it's a pretty color especially for the fall. However, if it doesn't float your boat maybe you should consider finding it a new home and get another color that you can get really excited about.
  8. If you don't love it, someone else on the board will love it--that's the beauty of Bordeaux. I LOVE my Bordeaux Classique! I think it's one of the really wonderful colors, but I like intense hues, which this is. See how you feel about it and if you don't like it, let those who are still looking for a Bordeaux know!
  9. I love the Bordeaux color! I would get the color you REALLY love if this one's not the right one for you. I'm sure someone will snap it up fast. Thanks for sharing!
  10. I think it's beautiful. But I know from recent experience that you cannot make yourself love a bag. Dare I say...if it isn't love at first sight, it might not be meant to be...but that may not be the case with you. Give it a good week of carrying it each day before you decide. Either way, very nice bag!
  11. i completely agree. if you are not used to carrying dark coloured (other than black) bags, it might take some getting used to. your bag is lovely nonetheless, very rich and unique looking. it also looks as though the leather is pretty even coloured as well. if you decide not to keep it, i'm sure you will quickly be able to find it a home. good luck! :biggrin:
  12. I think its lovely! Try it out & see if you're loving it! If you give it up before you give it a chance, you may regret it! It's worth a few days!
  13. I agree with the others, try it out for a while and see how you feel afterwards ;) I think it's really nice though!
  14. I love this color. I was almost going to put up a post on WTB for it. Let me know if you want to let it go...
  15. GORGEOUS! Love it!!!