My Boots are Here Too

I think you'll look great! When I feel a bit overwhelmed with my beautiful shoes or handbag, I think about how much I love them and my confidence gets a boost. I lift my head a bit higher and smile a bit bit wider....then my personality matches my accessories.

I think you'll look great! When I feel a bit overwhelmed with my beautiful shoes or handbag, I think about how much I love them and my confidence gets a boost. I lift my head a bit higher and smile a bit bit wider....then my personality matches my accessories.

Well I did wear them today and they are so cute and fun. Now this is a first for me but I put those Edith tall boots on at 9:30 in the morning (for an offical outing) and I took them off at 8:00 in the evening.

I am just stunned.......my feet do not hurt at all. Is that amazing or what? Those suckers have a whopping 4 INCH heel??????????

Don't tell quality doesn't matter!!!!:queen:

Well I did wear them today and they are so cute and fun. Now this is a first for me but I put those Edith tall boots on at 9:30 in the morning (for an offical outing) and I took them off at 8:00 in the evening.

I am just stunned.......my feet do not hurt at all. Is that amazing or what? Those suckers have a whopping 4 INCH heel??????????

Don't tell quality doesn't matter!!!!:queen:

I am also always surprised that I can wear a 4 inch heel in these boots and they don't bother my feet a bit all day!!!

I can wear boots all day long and they never hurt. But if I wear regular heels they hurt after about 2 hrs.

NM.com has the brown paddington tall boots in a 39 now for around $500. THey also have the buckle pump in a 38 for $248.

I can wear boots all day long and they never hurt. But if I wear regular heels they hurt after about 2 hrs.

NM.com has the brown paddington tall boots in a 39 now for around $500. THey also have the buckle pump in a 38 for $248.

Can you send that link? I can't find a tall brown Paddington. I only see a tall ivory Edith? I also checked their non sale items.:s

Ordered the buckle pumps!!! I have been looking for these! I hope they're not too big b/c I wear a 37.5 in the boots, but they were so close in size I couldn't pass them up! I hope the order's not cancelled. Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!

P.S. I'm supposed to be on a purse & shoe ban. :shame:

Ordered the buckle pumps!!! I have been looking for these! I hope they're not too big b/c I wear a 37.5 in the boots, but they were so close in size I couldn't pass them up! I hope the order's not cancelled. Thanks sooooo much!!!!!!

P.S. I'm supposed to be on a purse & shoe ban. :shame:

P.P.S. Is it totally weird that I would own both boots and pumps to match my handbag??

Here ya go, susieserb! They are in my size, too - but I don't have a brown paddy, so it doesn't make sense for me to buy them!

Chloe*-* Buckled Knee Boot*-* Neiman Marcus

Like true Chloe, sale NM fashion......they're sooooo gone. BUT how did I miss out on these? Honestly? They never showed up in my Chloe Sale query? The other boots did.

How did you find these Luv?

Perhaps a blessing, I shouldn't be buying now anyway.

Like true Chloe, sale NM fashion......they're sooooo gone. BUT how did I miss out on these? Honestly? They never showed up in my Chloe Sale query? The other boots did.

How did you find these Luv?

Perhaps a blessing, I shouldn't be buying now anyway.

Oh go ahead!:graucho: You know you will - LOL!!!! I certainly would if my feet weren't so dam# big. Don't listen to your husband. Listen to me little girl:devil: