My Blur Borsa Box is here and I love it! Pics inside

1. :yahoo: Here she is...she's so beautiful:wlae:

DSCN1009.JPG DSCN1011.JPG DSCN1012.JPG DSCN1014.JPG DSCN1015.JPG
  2. Wow, the color is so interesting! Is it sprayed on? What does the leather feel like? I haven't seen this brand before, so I want to know more! :yes:

Congratulations on your new bag!

3. Oh, that is great! Congrats!! :smile:

4. The leather is dyed and weathered and it is really thin and soft. They are on sale 50% at revolve! +30% off if it's your first purchase.

5. Congrats!

6. I'm not at all familiar with that type of bag...it's very unusual. Enjoy!

7. I find the color variations most attractive.

Congrats!

8. A new name to me, but congratulations!

9. Very nice!

10. wow i'm so glad a tpfer got this bag. i was looking at it forever and contemplating on whether i should get it. the color variations are beautiful in my eyes, and i esp. love how the shoulder straps are unusual and different from the other shoulder bags i've seen.

how do you like the wear so far?

did anyone get the Blur Jasmine bag? that one was a beauty too!

11. So far so good. It's really light and soft and the color of the leather is wonderful. I been wearing it this weekend and I like to kind of put the bulk of the bag behind on my back and keep the zippers near my hand so no one can get into it! The only thing I worry about is overloading the straps...I'm keeping it pretty light. I'm hoping someone bought the Jasmine too...I really want to see pics of it!!

12. Oooo nice!

13. Lucky you because they are gone now!!! I love the distressed leather....yummy!

14. I've never heard of that brand either but it is a great bag, love the distressed look.

15. Very nice! Love the abused look!