My BLUEBERRY spy is finally here!!

FENDIFAN

I LOVE MY 4 BOYS
Mar 31, 2007
Hi all,

As i promised here are some pics of my beautiful BLUEBERRY spy.

I was lucky enough to purchase this bag off a wonderful lady who is also a PF member!! :yahoo:

She sent the bag by super fast delivery.... only to be held in Australian customs!!

Pages and pages of paper work, 2 weeks and $375.00 later customs releasedmy bag and i recieved it today.

It is soooooo incredibly stunning. i love the way it almost seems to change colour in differant light!!

Oh and i also added in a photo of my new little puppy.... i get her in three and a half weeks now! cant wait, she is the chocolate one on the right. Her name is coco chanel.:heart: She is a 2nd generation english spoodle.

Thanks guys:P

Attachments

• 100_2891.JPG
    100_2891.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_2892.JPG
    100_2892.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_2893.JPG
    100_2893.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_2894.JPG
    100_2894.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 94
  • coco with sisters.jpg
    coco with sisters.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 100
Congrats fendifan!!! I LOVE YOUR BLUEBERRY!!!!!!

Tell me about customs... It can take ages for stuff to come through. I just got a bag from the sates today and it was posted 10 days ago which was super quick! The seller had labelled it as a "gift" and as a "used handbag" so it got through quick.

I absolutely love your blueberry.... You're so lucky!! I would love to get one but I just don't have the connections (or the $ at the moment). And with the only Fendi in Aust being in Sydney, makes it even harder! Though rumour has it that one may be opening in Melbourne!!!! :party:

(PS: thanks Litigatrix for giving me some feedback on annsfabfinds, I love my new bag!!!)