My Blueberry City is here!!

So gorgeous! I didn't think I was a blue fan but suddenly I've falled madly for blueberry!

I want to exchange my grenat...can I tell Joseph that Jenn83 made me do it and to send me one just like hers? :nuts:

Glimmer: Aww thank you! If you decide you want a blueberry tell him you seen this bag. He gets all the credit and he should know (even though I'm sure he already does) that he does a great job at picking beautiful bags. I read your thread about the Grenat. I hope you get a bag that you will love.

Tkingny: I think it looks fine with jeans, definetly not a concern anymore. :cutesy: Here are pics I posted in another thread to show how blueberry looks with different denim washes.
How is your black city? Any b-bag purchases in the near future??

Jenn83 said:
Glimmer: Aww thank you! If you decide you want a blueberry tell him you seen this bag. He gets all the credit and he should know (even though I'm sure he already does) that he does a great job at picking beautiful bags. I read your thread about the Grenat. I hope you get a bag that you will love.

Tkingny: I think it looks fine with jeans, definetly not a concern anymore. :cutesy: Here are pics I posted in another thread to show how blueberry looks with different denim washes.
How is your black city? Any b-bag purchases in the near future??

Jenn83: Now you're making me want the blueberry again -- it looks fabulous on you! I'm so glad Joseph picked out such a great bag.

I'm really liking my black city now -- thanks for asking! I wish it were just a teeny less veiny (I do like some veins, I must confess), but I do really like it and it's absolutely the most comfortable bag I've ever carried! As for the next bag, I'm so torn as to what I want next. Every new color posted is the color I want -- man I wish I would win Mega Millions! I'm sort of into the idea of getting a Day bag (or a Twiggy, a First, or a Work). I'm equally (in)decisive about color: as of this moment, I'm thinking grenat -- but I'm sure that will change in a few minutes. How 'bout you? Any new bbags in your future?

tkingny said:
Every new color posted is the color I want

Thats exactly how I am! When you and others posted pics of the black b-bags, I started wanting one. The only reason why its on the bottom of my list is because I already have a black everyday bag. Right now, I'm probably going to wait for the spring colors. Then again, I change my mind quickly so we'll see what happens.

Jenn83 said:
Thats exactly how I am! When you and others posted pics of the black b-bags, I started wanting one. The only reason why its on the bottom of my list is because I already have a black everyday bag. Right now, I'm probably going to wait for the spring colors. Then again, I change my mind quickly so we'll see what happens.

I'm sort of thinking I should wait for the Spring bags too -- but you never know when the moment of weakness is going to strike! A thread of a gorgeous bbag at just the wrong time, and it's all over!