My Bleeker Large Flap came Monday, need opinions!?!?!

1. I ordered my Bleeker Large Flap in brown and the new dog keyfob Thursday night from Coach.com on the phone. It was already at my doorstep Monday morning!!!!!!!! Wow, from FL to WI over the weekend! (One of the many reasons I love Coach) I immediately switched bags and put my Carly on vacation. I love this bag! Just want to get opinions to see if anyone thinks it is too big on me????? I love how the new dog goes well on the bag too! I am only 5 ft tall and, though the bag is just the right size for my needs, I just want to make sure it doesn't look funny. Please help. (please ingore the fashion, just working around the house!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oh honey we cant tell you it s not right for you! it looks GREAT on you plus you sound or seem really really happy with it!! thats what counts!!

3. I just don't want to look silly with a bag that's too big for me, I have to worry about those things with my short stature.

4. I think it look just fine! Not too big at all. Not to mention how friggin cute it is!!

5. That bag looks gorgeous on you! Keep it!. I own the Bleeker Large Laced Flap (see avatar) and I love it so. It is a great bag and fits all of my stuff. I am 5ft 2 inches so I
    am not much taller and this bag totally works for me. Go rock that bag!

6. Looks great on you. It's a keeper. Congrats!

7. Thumbs up. I think it looks great.
    You have got a keeper thats for sure.

8. I love this bag and it looks wonderful on you!

9. I think it looks great! It's such an adorable bag!

10. Awww!!! It looks gorgeous on you!!! Congrats! What a HOT bag!!!!!

11. it is gorgeous!!!! come on its chocolate!! and its not large

12. It's sooo pretty.....and that leather....:drool: TDF. Keep it!

13. It looks great on you!! I have that same bag and love it!! Congratulations!

14. wow :drool: that bag looks FANTASTIC on you!!!!! I want one!!!!! :yes:

15. wow! I think it looks great on you--not too big at all! Excellent choice!