My Blanc Paddy!!! PICS!

1. Hi - Here is my classic blanc 07 paddy. I've had her for a few months, but just recently figured out how to post pics. Here she is::yahoo:

IMG_0456.jpg IMG_0459.jpg IMG_0460.jpg IMG_0462.jpg IMG_0466.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Congrats! How is the 07 hardware coping?

3. Congrats for finally get it! That's a really cute color for paddy. I own the Blanc Mini Paddy, I adore it very much too!

4. So far so good, but i've only worn her a couple of times...when the outfit really calls for it. Wouldn't want to risk her getting dirty on a day that she wasn't going to match very well:roflmfao: so I only wear her when she is going to pop against my outfit!

5. She is a beauty. Love everything about her. Do you find you watch what you wear with her like heavy dyed jeans just in case she brushes against them and the dye comes off on the paddy?
    She is a stunner to look at. I might invest in white some day but for now i will live with the 2 paddys i have here,lol!

6. very pretty, congrats!!

7. Beautiful Bag with your nice tan!!!!

8. Thanks, I love her too and my only 'classic' paddy!!! I haven't worn her with jeans yet, just jean shorts and it hasn't been a problem yet. I'm very careful with her, ya know covering her with the napkin at dinner, etc. Drives DH crazy!!!

DH: "Can't you wear something normal?"
    Me: "Huh, what do you mean by normal?"
    DH: no answer
    Me: :roflmfao:

9. love it! it looks so good on you

10. Gorgeous Bag!!! Enjoy it!

11. Beautiful! Perfect for every season!! :tup:

12. Love the blanc! It really pops! Congrats! =D

13. So beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!