My BLACK WEEKENDER is finally here (pics)

congrats!:heart: bw, you are no the only one who has recently aquired 05 leather form NM. several people told me they got Z bal bags form NM recently and i have seen several black Z bags in various NM stores recently. weird...... 05 leather does rock.:supacool:

Well, I know they didn't order any classic hardware Weekender for SS 07...so perhaps they are starting to sell out of the 06 Weekenders and the long forgotten 05 bags are starting to make it out of the stockroom.

Congratulations, incoralblue!! I :heart: both your weekender and work! The leather on both of them are heavenly and the color of the sandstone is gorgeous.:drool: Wow, you're so lucky you received that weekender as a gift!! Your BF's boss is very generous. I will definitely have to add a black weekender to my collection so that I can travel in style.:graucho:

Well, I know they didn't order any classic hardware Weekender for SS 07...so perhaps they are starting to sell out of the 06 Weekenders and the long forgotten 05 bags are starting to make it out of the stockroom.

Hmmm....really? So, what other colors do they have in 05 leather, just purely out of curiosity since I'm on a purse ban at the moment... :graucho:

Hmmm....really? So, what other colors do they have in 05 leather, just purely out of curiosity since I'm on a purse ban at the moment... :graucho:

Well the NM at Galleria only had the weekender...but some stores still have SS 06 bags (Cornflower, Emerald, etc.). They normally sell out of the black cities and work so I highly doubt that they still have 05 on those but apparently they overbought on the Black Weekenders.