My BLACK WEEKENDER is finally here (pics)

1. So the Black Weekender given to me by my BF's boss is finally here! :yahoo:

How I've managed to go through life without a Weekender is beyond me!:sweatdrop:

It's a brand new FW 05 leather and it is gorgeous and very smooth and even. I'm in love with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparing it to my Sandstone Work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow!!!:nuts: incoralblue, your new black weekender is ~AMAZING!~ lookat that soft, smooooshy leather!! :heart: congrats, what an awesome boss your BF has!!!

and I love your Sandstone Work, too!!! It's beautiful!!!:wlae: lucky guy!!

3. CONGRATS!:yahoo: I LOVE IT! I have a Marron Weekender but the leather on yours is AMAZING! You'll LOVE it! ENJOY!:smile:

4. :wtf: :nuts: :drool: :wlae:
    Congrats!

5. what a great looking bag - that leather looks AMAZING :drool: congrats!!!

6. G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!!! congrats :drool: :drool: :drool:

7. Congrats!!! I Want It Too
    The '05 Leather Is Tdf

8. Oh my god incoral!!! how on earth did you score a brand new 05???????????

9. '05 leather omigawd:drool: ...I LOVE '05 leather! What a score! Are you using it as a daily bag or will you save it for travel?
    If your boss needs any personal shopping services in the Great White North...:graucho:

10. Thats exactly what I was wondering?? It is geourgous!:woohoo:

11. GAVE? as in, for FREE? lucky boy. :0 lovely bag!

12. ur bf's boss??? that's amazing...congrats!!

13. I am in love :heart: :heart: :heart: ! The leather is out of this world. You have an awesome collection going. You have to post pics wearing it!

14. I always say that there is nothing like 05 leather. :yahoo:It looks so yummy. :drool:Congrats and enjoy it.:party: Black is always classic and useful.:wlae:

15. Gorgeous leather!!!