My Black Ring!

1. So I finally got her yesterday! I tried to take some pics but they simply can't tell you how beautiful she is in RL. The leather is blacker... and looks so amazing, and so does the snakeskin... I absolutely LOVE her!:okay:

The shape does really look good on different body types, so don't be afraid if you think it's too long for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So come on, they are still on 30 % off on NAP! :graucho: I cannot recommed this bag enough, it just is PERFECT!:yahoo:I'll come back later and see if I could take some better pics...
    [​IMG]

2. That bag looks gorgeous on you!! It is simply beautiful. I love big bags. :tup:

3. great photos! your bag looks fantastic on you :smile:

4. Thank you for your kind words!:blush: I'm so excited!

The bag is not "big" at all: I'm like 5'7 and size 0 and it doesn't look enormous on me. If you know Mulberry Bayswater, it is quite the same size.

The size is perfect: I can fit my A4-sized papers AND I have enough pocket space for my organizer, phone, keys, wallet and stuff. Now I just need to remember what I put and where...

The best picture I've seen from is from Saks.com. It makes the bag more justice than my blurry pics!

[​IMG]

5. A couple of more pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Congratulations nita. I love the Ring bag and it is quite edgy in black:tup:. It looks great on you! Very chic with your denim and pointy toe pumps. Enjoy.

7. Your ring bag is awesome - congratulations!

8. Very Beautiful and the bag looks great too:tup:
    I am so happy for you and I hope you love wearing your new bag!

9. Congratulations.

10. OOOHHHHH - I waaaannnntttt it!!!

Beautiful bag!!!!

11. What a gorgeous bag! And it looks fantastic on you!

12. Wow.....that bag looks amazing on you!

13. I just saw your post...I was debating between this bag and the YSL Downtown yesterday...and ended up with the Downtown. The ring bag looks really great on you! It's really beautiful IRL. Enjoy!

14. pretty, congrats! ;)

15. Wow, great modeling pics! Cute Juicy hoodie as well. Love that bag! But I am done...well except for a Troy clutch maybe. I am so glad I pay bills on line so they don't come to my mailbox...my DH would not be amused!:lecture: