My black patent mini downtown ...

1. and matching wallet.:woohoo:I bought this full price from the boutique.:graucho: And it was too late to return mine and get the one of BlueFly yesterday.:sad:
    mini_downtown_wallet.jpg mini_downtown_mod.jpg
  2. such a cute bag - I missed it on Bluefly. Are you using it daily or just for going out?
  3. It was a great price on BlueFly. I was kicking myself for not waiting, but I did not expect it to come on BlueFly 'cause the SA told me they only had 5 left in the boutiques when I bought mine.

I took it to the mall once but have not used it since, because I did not have the small wallet to go in it. I just got the wallet a couple of days ago and will start (try to) alternating this bag and my brown burberry for everyday. I think it is a little dressy for daytime. but, I shall try it and see.
  4. Well, I'm sorry you missed it on Bluefly, but you must be thrilled with it anyway. You wear it well. :smile:
  5. Congratulations!!! :tup: It's such a gorgeous bag!

It looks great on you!
  6. Congratulations! Love it.
  7. Congratulations!!! Great choice!!
  8. congrats!!
  9. so cute, congrats!
  10. Congratulations.
  11. Thanks everyone.
  12. It looks GREAT on you. I got mine and have taken it out quite a bit and it gets TONS of attention!!!! I'll have to post pics either Monday or Tuesday.

Also, I find that it holds sooooooo much without looking stuffed. This was defintely a fantastic purchase and I hope it comes out in a white patent for spring/summer :drool:.
  13. Nice bag! Congrats!
  14. congrats!
  15. It's an amazing bag!! :tup: