My Black MC Petit Noe is here! Come celebrate with me! ~PICS!~

1. Yay! I got my Black MC Petit Noe in the mail today! I won it a couple days ago from Fashionphile on eBay...and it's practically brand new (only it's missing the luggage tag, but I'm getting another one heatstamped)! After I won it, I was pretty skeptical and regretful, but now that I've seen with my own eyes and held it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::love: I love it so so much! But I'm a little sad because my roommate/best friend (who is actually the sweetest person ever) saw it, and the first thing she said was, "Wow, that's an ugly bag." :crybaby: But I know you guys will cheer me up! Anywho, here she is! (Sorry I went a little crazy taking pictures!)

IMG_4923.JPG IMG_4926.JPG IMG_4927.JPG IMG_4930.JPG IMG_4929.JPG
  2. and some modeling pics...

IMG_4931.JPG IMG_4933.JPG IMG_4932.JPG
    Venessa84 likes this.
  3. Very nice! Congrats!

4. :yahoo:Congrats!!! You look stunning with it!

5. looks great! congrats on a great previously loved lv!

6. wow ... very nice, congrats ... and don't worry about what anyone else says, if you love it ... then that's all that matters!

7. Congrats!!! Looks great on you. All I can say is you have better taste than your friend, seriously it's one gorgeous bag:tup:

8. thanks guys! this is definitely my favorite LV so far!

9. Congrats!

10. WOOHOO!!! I am so glad that you love it. Congrats, it looks great on you.

11. It's gorgeous! :drool: And you rock it very well...it's a great size for you! Congratulations! And be sure to post updated pics of your heatstamp once you get it done.

12. Love it!!! Congrats!!!

13. its very pretty! I love the way Fashionphile wraps their packages

14. Congrats. Looks great. As long as you love it, that's all that matters. (But you knew that anyway!)

15. I think its FAB!! I want one in white