My Black Gucci Tote

1. I had been wanting this bag for the longest time- went to San Francisco last August and neither Gucci nor Saks had it in black. Finally I had Saks track one down for me in November- they found it at the Indianapolis store and had it sent to me:yahoo:It's one of the last ones in the country. I used it on a trip to Hawaii shortly thereafter and it was a perfect casual bag for carrying around everything I needed on a daily basis. I even used it as a carryon coming home :love:
    1 (2).jpg 2 (2).jpg 3 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg 5 (2).jpg
  2. Congrats!! i like it. i also like that it has a zipper and the body is flat, not bulky.

i love hawaii and i too used a gucci while i vacationed out there. [large gucci biba w/cream trim] Hawaii + Gucci = good combination :tup:
  3. very nice bag! and seems to be so practical. :yes:
  4. Congrats! Great bag!
  5. very elegant yet fun!
  6. this is true! when we vacationed in hawaii my mom got a gucci bag on sale there for $500 of course it was in june..:smile:
  7. Cute bag, I like it that it has a zipper!
  8. Nice bag! How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?
  9. ^$480 :flowers:
  10. Not a bad price. I like the zippered tote, so practical & it's a nice size :smile:
  11. hi, am kinda new in this forum, 480 is US dollar?
  12. ValleyO bought it through Saks so the price is in US dollars.

ValleyO- great bag! You'll get a lot of use out of it.:tup:
  13. I miss SF! That looks like a very functional bag - congrats on your new love!
  14. Congrats on the bag!!
  15. :tup: Great Bag!