My Black Friday loot

1. I will NEVER do the Black Friday outlet thing again for sure but I did manage to score some stuff that I wouldn't have if I didn't go. Without further ado...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The mosaic pleated bag is something I've been trying to get forever! I also got a "L" charm for a friend of mine.

2. Good purchases kathyrose! I've seen that metallic mosaic at the Leesburg outlet too..

3. Verrry cute!! What is the red one called - that's my favorite!

4. It's the signature cardinal duffle wristlet I think. :yes: I have the cardinal signature duffle and this is the matching wristlet.

5. When did you see it? Last time BF went there were lots of good stuff but they didn't have an additional % off. We couldn't go to the midnight opening cause we assumed the ferry we take to get there is not operating at midnight.

6. Great stuff! Glad you survived!

7. Love all your purchases ... very cute! I wish we had a Coach outlet near us:sad:

8. Do not be upset that there is not a Coach outlet near you...There is one near my house and they never have anything as cute as the finds picture here:smile:

9. Congrats on your new Coach items!!! And on finally finding your mosaic pleated bag!

10. I love that pleated bag! I was trying to convince myself to get that and the wristlet but I resisted. I never saw that type of pleated, its really cute. My outlet had the brown, white, black, and the suede patchwork. Love the beaded wristlets too!1

11. The wristlets are SO cute!

12. Very nice!

13. oooo, how much was the purple signature wristlet, if you don't mind my asking??

14. Great loot.

15. good stuff. i wish i could have got up early but it was not happening. ha ha ha