My Black Epi Vivienne Long!

1. Goodness, I had to take her home. Initially I wanted the Alma but it didn't look proportioned with my small frame. Then I was going to get the Jasmin but my SA brought this out for me as well and I was like, wait! :wtf:. I love her! I don't see this style around at all. Is she discontinued? Regardless, wooooooo :yahoo:. I like the leather on this style, which is a bit more flexible (not as stiff) than on the Jasmin, I assume because of the different lining. It's also very easy to get in and out of.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    Lots of room inside :smile:

4. WOW! It actually looks pretty good! I saw it on elux and didnt like it at all, but whoa! it looks GREAT on you!

5. Ahh, another Epi bag to be tempted with!

6. Good choice, love the epi vivienne long!

7. Congrats! I love this bag! You've got some awesome stuff inside.

I would have bought this bag if it wasn't my boss's namesake.

8. ^ lol hehehe

9. Yay! It looks sexy! :p

10. Chic bag, I love it. Congrats :smile:

11. I've always loved the look of that bag! congrats its stunning!

12. Oooh ... it looks gorgeous on you!

Love all the goodies you put inside. :love:

13. OH my GOD, finally someone has the bag that I love! Thank you for sharing it's a gorgeous bag and I am glad that I was right, he he~

14. :smile: thanks you guys, i'm glad to share my excitement with you all :heart:

15. This is a really nice purse. It's not something that you see people carrying everyday, which makes it that much more unique. I don't believe it's a discontinued item...I've seen it in a couple of boutiques as of late. Congrats!! It looks great on you! Now share what's INSIDE your purse too. :graucho: