My Black Brief Arrived... Pics!!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
FINALLY, my beauty arrived! :yahoo:

For anyone who has been pondering the Brief style... I say GO FOR IT! This is by far the most comfortably Balenciaga I have ever worn (previously owned a twiggy and city) and if/when I buy another, it will definately be a brief.

I love the flat style, which is still roomy enough to fit HEAPS inside.

Now - keep in mind, this time around I was on a budget (I'm a full-time student currently) so I only paid USD$700 for her.

She didnt come with any cards or extra tassells (which is fine by me, because I dont think I will re-sell), I had to give her a clean with LMB when she arrived (all apart of the bonding process), the hardware is slightly rubbed, corners and interior are perfect and the leather is a lot thicker than any of the other bags I've had.

All in all... you get what you pay for, but I think I got a pretty good deal on one super gorgeous and most importantly PRACTICAL bag!

She's black, she's big - and I'm going to be using her EVERY day!

Hm... I haven't even considered the Brief before.

What do you mean by "comfortable?" On you shoulder? Or on your arm?

The fact that it doesn't have a strap doesn't bug you?

Hm... I haven't even considered the Brief before.

What do you mean by "comfortable?" On you shoulder? Or on your arm?

The fact that it doesn't have a strap doesn't bug you?

I mean more comfortable on the shoulder.

With my experience, the twiggy and city have a base frame to them, so I found that they would not sit snug unless they were nearly empty or I crushed them down with my arm. The Brief is flat so it just lays on your body, which I prefer.

The shoulder strap doesnt bother me as I never used it anyway. I cant believe I didnt try the Brief sooner!

I am over the moon! What a perfect match, you and that fabulous brief! The brief is becoming pretty popular thanks to Vanessa Hudgens (And Nanaz, of course)

I am so happy that you are pleased!

fashion! I KNEW you would love the brief!!: AND a killer price!:yahoo:

It looks perfect on you.......you said it, it's big with lots of room, but lays flat against the body. That's exactly why I love it too. Fits over the shoulder. Shoot, I'm in love with mine for all the same reasons you are with yours. :love:

You do have the perfect bag. Enjoy!

fashion! I KNEW you would love the brief!!: AND a killer price!:yahoo:

It looks perfect on you.......you said it, it's big with lots of room, but lays flat against the body. That's exactly why I love it too. Fits over the shoulder. Shoot, I'm in love with mine for all the same reasons you are with yours. :love:

You do have the perfect bag. Enjoy!

Ahhh Bella - I had this "feeling" about it before it even arrived... I love the 'flatness' and it still looks great full of stuff!

Thanks heaps for reccommending... I'll think of you the next time I put her on my shoulder!

xoxox

Ahhh Bella - I had this "feeling" about it before it even arrived... I love the 'flatness' and it still looks great full of stuff!

Thanks heaps for reccommending... I'll think of you the next time I put her on my shoulder!

xoxox

oh...you remember.........hehe:upsidedown:

Ya, think of me next time you are so able to throw her over your shoulder!:lol:

Love it.;)

I really love this style and plan on getting another.

I mean more comfortable on the shoulder.

With my experience, the twiggy and city have a base frame to them, so I found that they would not sit snug unless they were nearly empty or I crushed them down with my arm. The Brief is flat so it just lays on your body, which I prefer.

ah. finally someone who seems to think like me. this is one of the factors i always point out about styles such as the PT and Twiggy - for me, it's also the base and the fact that the handle drop is more much longer than say the City's. i end up preferring to hand carry the City or use the strap when the bag isn't too stuffed. also the reason why i bought the Work (this is also more comfy on the shoulders).

and finally, i was just posting today that i actually considered the Brief in GH for the first time since my Bal induction. i still do think it's a tad big for my frame.. i'll kiv this for a later date :okay:

congrats on your bbag! :yahoo:

Bella if I get another, it will definately be in the Brief again!

glossie I think that the Brief would be a great option for you... pending the size issue... it's soooo comfy and so practical! Perhaps trying one on would seal the deal either way!

All I know is, I'm in love :love:

oops, i meant to say the handle drop of the other styles is not much longer. unfortunately, there's only 1 Bal store where i am, and i know my 'blind' judgement has usually served me ok; of course much credit must go to the helpful members here! :heart: