My Black Bayswater Babies!

1. Hi

I thought I would post a family picture of my Black Bayswater Babies!

I know technically one of them is a ledbury - but it is always a baby bayswater to me.

I also thought it might help someone to see the sizes together.

Hope you like them:yes:
    IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0583.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0585.JPG
  2. Thanks for posting! The picture demonstrates the size differences SO well.
    You really like black Darwin ;)
  3. I know:p Kind of a small addiction!
  4. Beautiful family! They look great together, thanks for sharing :yes:
  5. Lovely ladies!

One of them is an East-West Bayswater? I have been thinking of getting one in Indigo.

I also have both the Bayswater and the Ledbury and thought the East-West would be a great in-between.

How do you like the East-West? Any thoughts after using it?
  6. Oh they are just beautiful! And they look so cute together.
    What do you think about the ledbury? is very small? How much can you fit in it?
  7. I love the East West. I think it is my favourite. Its is surprisingly big and the handles are longer and fit over any big heavy winter jacket!

I think you should get it, I get a alot of compliments although someone told me it was a fake mulberry as it wasn't the right size!:rolleyes:
  8. I love the ledbury - I am a big bag kind of girl and was a bit worried about how much it would fit.

This is how much I can fit in:-

Umbrella (small size)
    Big Cosmetic Bag
    Mobile Phone
    Meduim size wallet
    Key chain
    Diary (Smallish LV pocket agenda)

I will take a picture later to give you an idea:smile:
  9. I've never heard of the east-west Bayswater. Being happy owner of a "regular" B :heart:and thinking of buying a Ledbury for those occations when you can do with a smaller bag maybe this east-west B would be taken in consideration. Can you please post some information on it.:smile:
  10. LOvely collection! Congrats
  11. Nice Mulberry collection! Thank you for sharing & posting pics. The picture for size comparison of the bags DOES help. Thank you! :smile:
  12. I ordered the East-West Bayswater yesterday and it came today!!!

Here is a picture of the 3 ladies from the Bay.

I have to admit of the three different colors:
    Oak - Black - Choco (all Darwin) the black is the richest! I know why you have all 3 in black!
    3 Ladies from the Bay.JPG
  13. ^^ Lovely bags! :drool: Congrats! :tup:
  14. Congrats - how are you finding it? It really is a super bag!:smile:
  15. Sounds really good! I like big bags as well, but sometimes I just end up carrying too much stuff around..
    I just saw the Ledbury in printed leather in black. I need to have that! It is just too cool