My Birthday Wishes!

Happy birthday! I hope you get your bag...make sure to mention how classic and timeless LV is and how you'll have the bag forever and ever and ever and treasure it always! That's how I got my first multicolore =).

Happy birthday again! I hope you have a GREAT day!

Aww happy b-day! If you were my child (I'm not near old enough to have a 16-year old though :wtf: ) and went through all that trouble, I'd get you a MC speedy! =)

Maybe you should tell her it's your sweet 16 and you have to remember it with something you will cherish for the rest of your life? ;) And you'd think of how much you love her everytime you look at your speedy, hehe. *then start tearing up a bit* Good luck!

Haha, I feel like such a dork for lurking on people's birthday threads:shame:
Anyways, I don't know your parents, but if you haven't gotten anything yet, that might be a good sign? I remember when I was little and I asked for something and they told me "no honey, you can't have that for X reason", and then on my birthday or whatever when I came home from kindergarden, daddy had bought whatever I had asked for on his way home from work, so maybe that's what they're doing to you?

Haha, I feel like such a dork for lurking on people's birthday threads:shame:
Anyways, I don't know your parents, but if you haven't gotten anything yet, that might be a good sign? I remember when I was little and I asked for something and they told me "no honey, you can't have that for X reason", and then on my birthday or whatever when I came home from kindergarden, daddy had bought whatever I had asked for on his way home from work, so maybe that's what they're doing to you?

True, but I dont think thats happening. My parents are way too predictable. :hysteric:

Aaaw. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you anyways

edit: and I must add, you seem a lot more passionate about what you wish than I ever did, so you totally deserve it!

(maybe you should let your mom see this thread?)

the black speedy looks gorgeous (love the patina), but if it's a white speedy that you truly wants, you should try and stick to that for some while. Anyways, personally I find both black and white speedies stunning:love: