My birthday wish DID come true. My large beige Cerf is here, woohoo!!

1. Yesssss, my birthday wish did come true: today I've received my large beige Cerf! With special thanks to the lovely Lori of Nordstrom Topanga. :heart:
    I decided to go with the beige because it will add some color to my collection.
    And I think this will be a great bag for summer. The beige won’t be coming out again till next year and I always can get a black Cerf later on.

I never thought I would say this, but I really love wearing it with the shoulder strap! It’s so comfortable and the strap does not dig in to my shoulder.

My birthday is actually on the 26th, so shall I put her back in the box and show her to you on Tuesday or not? What do you think? :graucho:
    Nooooo, don't think so!!! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your purchase. She is so classic and fab. Use it now!!! Who can wait that long? LOL..When your BD comes, you can get another one:pBy the way, happy birthday in advance... Have a very Chanel Birthday!!! (i know you will).

3. congrats and Happy Birthday!!!I'm glad you got your wish, it's gorgeous.

4. Congrats and Happy birthday! Love the Cerf!

5. Nathalie, I am so happy for you. I love the cerf bag, it's such a classy bag.

I think it would be fun to wait until your birthday to wear it. It's only 4 more days.

6. congrats!!!!!so pretty!!!!

7. Happy Birthday Nathalie!:nuts:

8. That's a beautiful bag! I think the cerf tote is extremely chic & modern, and the beige looks very sophisticated! - and also happy birthday!! :smile::smile::smile:

9. Congratulations! Love that color! Happy Birthday!

10. Lovely bag...remember to show modeling pics on your big day, Happy Birthday in advance!!

11. Happy birthday Nathalie!!!! :party: (gorgeous cerf tote!)

12. Great color! You will wear it all the time, it's so snazzy. Happy birthday too!!!

13. Thank you ladies! :flowers: Feels already like my birthday today!

^^ Sheanabelle, did you already use the removable shoulder strap on your black Cerf?
    I'm more a handheld bag type of girl, but I actually love carrying it around (well, in my house so far :p) with the strap on.

14. OMG, you found it!! YAY!!!!!!! Congrats and happy early birthday!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

:party:

15. I'm soooooooooo happy you found this, this bag is such a class act (now and in the future). I also hear that it ages quite well.

Happy Birthday to you!