My Birthday Surprise!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Ok, it's kind of a weird story- but bare with me. I am an attorney, and one of my favorite clients came in today with a cake, an apple (because she knew I would not eat much of the cake) and handed me what I think is a 2005 Chocolate Paddington Shoulder Hobo.

She hands me the bag and says "this is for you to "borrow"!:shrugs: Borrow? I have no idea what this means, but think she may have said that because she did not want to put me in an akward situation with getting/receiving a gift from a client (for ethical reasons). I of course said that I could not accept it, and she persisted and said that if I did not take it, she would throw it out!:wtf: Sac relig, I know, so I graciously accepted her offer to "borrow" the bag.:graucho:

It is perfect on the outside, with some wear on the inside. But the leather is just TDF, and of course, it is chocolate so I feel instantly in love. :love: I will post pics later, but thought you might get a kick out of the story.
:flowers:

I will definitely post pics in a bit. Need to get out of work!!! But thanks for all of the well wishes ladies!~ And very true, I am lucky to have such a nice client! She always says to me that I am a total "bag ho" and the way to my heart is with a handbag! :heart:Damn straight!:P

Congrats on your bday present!! Actually, if you're the way in real life as you're on tPF (which I'm very sure you are), then I'm not surprised that you get a wonderful bag from a client. You totally deserve it!!:yahoo: