My Birthday: Ruined

Coachie_Angie

What the Coachers??
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Gah, I am depressed for what I found to be the perfect bag for me, and there are, as of what I have heard, five. My dilemma is that November 17th, my birthday, I was going to get $100 from each parent, $50 from my brother, and I'm saving up coins in jar (since the beginning of October, I've saved up $30!). my calulations were that by Nov. 30th or PCE I'd be able to get it.

What's keeping my spirits up is that maybe it was only a trial run and that thery're meant to come out mid-late November. Gah.

That was my mini rant. I'm done.

Is there any way you can get the $$$ from your parents & your brother b4 Nov. 17th? It will be an early B-Day present. Maybe if you plead w/ them, they will accomodate you. After all, what's the point of enjoying your B-day if you can't have your gift? BTW, I am so lusting over this bag !!!

I would explain to your parents that it may be gone if you wait till your birthday. I would tell them if they give you the money early so that you can order it, as soon as the box is delivered you will give them the box. You won't even open it until your actual birthday. ??

I would explain to your parents that it may be gone if you wait till your birthday. I would tell them if they give you the money early so that you can order it, as soon as the box is delivered you will give them the box. You won't even open it until your actual birthday. ??

This option makes a lot of sense and it keeps you from actually having your gift until your birthday. It can't hurt to try to explain the situation and see what they say. Good Luck!

Well, here's another thought: Could you buy it on your credit card, and then use the money you get on your b-day to pay off the credit card? I'm all for getting EXACTLY what you want for b-day presents!!

I think buying the bag and then putting it away for your birthday is a good idea! I hope you can get it! It always makes me feel really good when gals get the bag they are dreaming of most!