my BIRTHDAY presents to myself!! YAY!!

thanks for all the comments!! I'm so happy with my two beautiful purses too! DH will let me open my tiffany boxes tomorrow on my birthday. I def will post what I got but prob not till sometime Mon as we're going out Sun night to celebrate.

MOMMYVILLE - I actually have no idea what the actual color of the granite is called. It's in my sisters kitchen (I have been house-sitting for the past 3 days). It actually looks black, grey and metallic silver, not blue. :o)

thanks for all the comments!! I'm so happy with my two beautiful purses too! DH will let me open my tiffany boxes tomorrow on my birthday. I def will post what I got but prob not till sometime Mon as we're going out Sun night to celebrate.

MOMMYVILLE - I actually have no idea what the actual color of the granite is called. It's in my sisters kitchen (I have been house-sitting for the past 3 days). It actually looks black, grey and metallic silver, not blue. :o)

Yep, that's Blue Pearl granite...looks NOTHING like "blue"...more like BLACK/METALLIC SILVER!!! I LOVE these people who name the colors...are they possibly COLOR blind???? LOLOL... The brown siggy swingpack looks sooooooo HOT on that granite though!!! :yes: Makes me want to place ALL my Coach bags right on my kitchen counters now and DROOL :drool:!!!! LOLOLOL

HAPPY BDAY...today's your day!!! Cant wait to hear from you about your Tiffany boxes!!! I :heart: Tiffany's!!! You LUCKY girl!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

birthday.gif
present.gif
party.gif
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
party.gif
present.gif
birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Tracy. that swingpack is so cute and I love the brown signature, so different than the brown Carly we have. I did see it yesterday at the boutique and backed away and DH said back away from the bag...loly. Best Birthday wishes..!!!!