my birthday present to myself

1. Hi, all! I post mostly in Hermes and that's what I've been buying lately, but I just HAD to have this bag when I saw it at Nordstrom. I had been working so hard at my new job and had so much other stuff going on in my life that I didn't have time to think of my birthday, which was on Halloween. I happened to be at Nordstrom the day after, and I saw this bag in black, which was snatched from right under my nose. The really sweet SA said there was a "khaki" one and would I like her to check if other stores had it? I said yes, but I couldn't imagine the bag in "khaki", and she said it wasn't really khaki, but a dark bronze with brushed bronze-gold hardware. She said she had one in the store, but had sold it just a few hours before I came in. I said it sounded pretty, and go ahead and check other stores. Having been a Nordies shopper for more than a decade, I knew I could return it if I didn't like it. The SA found it at another store and told me it would be shipped and would arrive in 5-8 business days. It arrived in 4 days (including the weekend)! I saw it and couldn't believe how gorgeous it was! Here it is, my "khaki" small Cabas bag!

chanel cabas khaki 001.jpg
  2. OOH! Congrats! I love the cabas! Great choice!

3. gorgeous~!!
    congrats

4. congrats, i just got mine today and i love her to bits!

5. Congrats and happy belated birthday!

6. It's beautiful! LOVE the color. Congrats and happy belated birthday!

7. Congrats! Love your bag and the color!

8. Congrats! and Belated Happy Birthday!

9. happy belated birthday!! and congrats on the bag purchase :smile:

10. lovely, congrats!

11. Congratulations! Happy Birthday! The cabas is such a great bag.

12. Congrats! Gorgeous bag and HAppy Birthday!

13. Very nice :love: - great birthday pressie!

14. love it, congrats...

15. Eek!!! I'm loving all these purchases by everybody!!! That bronze is the bomb!!!!! So happy for you..wish it was in my collection!!! Enjoy her!!