My birthday present !!!!! & my very small collection PIC

1. Hi Ladies,

Here's the new jumbo classic flap with mademoisselle lock (hybrid is it called?). My sweet wonderful boyfriend got this for me for my 26th birthday!!!!!

I've been thinking about the classic jumbo for a long time, admiring all the ladies on this forum with it. But somehow I've always found it to look kinda awkward on me. (maybe the chain length and the width of the bag look weird on me)

But I LOOOOOVE this bag!!! I love that the size is a bit smaller than the classic jumbo. The chain length feels perfect, and the metallic glaze on the leather is beautiful. I just love everything about it!

Thanks for letting me share this with you!
    IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0049.JPG
  2. Oh my god it's GORRRRRRRRGEOUS!!! It looks SO PERFECT on you! Congratulations! Your bf is so sweet! (Can he train mine? LOL!) Happy birthday!
  3. Ooooh, you wear it so well, just gorgeous on you!! Happy birthday and enjoy your bag!!
  4. Here's a pic of my very small collection.
  5. btparty,

You look gorgeous with your new "jumbo". And....your collection is really not "mini" in the quality! Congratulations! You're so lucky! And Happy Birthday!!! Am I late?
  6. Happy birthday!
    beautiful bag!
  7. Congratulations! That's a fabulous bag. Happy birthday!
  8. oooooh, how pretty! it's all shiny! :p
  9. Congrats and happy birthday!
    It looks fantastic on you!:tup:
  10. Wow, it looks gorgeous on you! You have a fabulous collection and not small at all!

Congrats and happy birthday to you!
  11. yup yup - looks FABULOUS on u! :heart:
  12. congrats, Happy Birthday and great small collection.
  13. Gorgeous bag! Looks fabulous on you.
    Congrats & Happy birthday. =)

Your Chanel collection is beautiful. Thanks for sharing pics with us. =)
  14. It is so gorgeous and what a sweet boyfriend you have got!
  15. Very nice collection!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~:balloon::balloon::balloon: