My birthday list.....need help!

1. Hi all,

So I'm on a ban....and I am on it until my birthday next month. I am giving hubby a list of bags in order of "lust" and telling him to pick any one. I have compiled my list (it's in order)....but there are a couple I'm wondering about. Help me out ladies....what do you think? Should I add/delete.
    I should say there is no price limit....but hubby will tend to go around or under 1K (unless he shocks me and buys the MC speedy).

Here it is (comments about each posted next to it):

Black MC speedy $1800 - this is my dream bag...I passed it up once and am kicking myself!

Damier Duomo $1270 - I tried it on this past weekend...I really like it. Nice shape...plus all-weather damier!

Black Eye Miss You (I can get one right now for $1000)....I am leery of keeping this on hubby's list because he really doesn't know eBay.

Silver or khaki graffiti speedy (around $1300ish) ....same reasoning as above

Manhattan PM $1390 - too much like the Duomo???

Black MC Trouville $1330 - I really liked this one when I tried it on!

Damier Alma $880 - I don't own any Almas...and am afraid of the mono ones because of vachetta bottom

Monogram Trouville $870 - I would really prefer the MC one!

brown/pink Cherry Blossom Cles $around 300 - too cheap for a birthday present? LOL

brown/Pink cherry blossom papillon (around $1000)...again hubby doesn't know eBay very well

Epi speedy 25 in new red $885 - I own no Epi...a little color would be nice.

Batignolles regular $705 - I own the BV already

Popincourt Haut $825 - I liked it when I tried it on...too much like the BV I own?

Saleya PM $855 - yet another shoulder bag?

Monogram papillon 30 $845 - this one I go back and forth on....not sure about it..hence the readon it's at the bottom!

So what do you think? Am I missing something? Should I get rid of something?

here's a sense of my current collection:

bunch of cerises (speedy, cles, pochette), cherry blossom (all 3 pochettes) and graffiti stuff (all 3 pochettes); all groom items; BV; speedy 30 mono & damier; mini lin cles; panda pochette & cles; birth of modern luxury book; ...I know I'm missing some other things...arg (trying to remember off the top of my head).

2. :sweatdrop: That's a long list...I hope your DH will just go with the first one...:graucho: NO like Miroir Speedy, NO???:p I know it won't be out next month but will a nice belated B-day gift.:angel:

3. LOL Lee....I hope he will too...everytime we go to LV I ask to see one...you'd think he'd get the hint!
    as for miroir....I'm not a huge fan of it (don't kill me anyone who likes it)...which is good...saves money LOL

4. Oh god, I would love the damier duomo, so that gets my vote! :wlae:

5. I knowwww...it is so classy....I really like it too!!!!!!!!

6. WoW! any would be fab!~ I want to be you! =)

7. I love the MC Speedy, graffiti speedy and Manhattan PM. :p And no, I don't think the manhattan looks similar to duomo at all.

If I were you, I'll take off the eBay stuffs since your hubby is not familiar with ebay. You don't want to end up with either a fake, switch and bait, or he might bought something way overpriced than it's supposed to. DHs are not as great bargain hunters as us... lol :p It would be easier for him to buy in the boutique and leave the ebay bargain hunting to you in the future. Also, I would cut down the list to few things that I really really want. I'm sure you don't want to be disappointed getting a cles when you are expecting an MC speedy, right? ;)

8. Oh, I thought of suggesting the miroir too but I'm not sure I like it myself. :p It looks a bit too flashy in pix. :sweatdrop: I guess you either love it or hate it. :p

9. I would make him get you something brand new from the store. It's such a nice feeling to get the shopping bag, box, ribbon, new dust bag, maybe have them throw in a couple of catalogs. And then nice new fresh scent of a brand new purse. :yes:

10. WOW, that's quite a list!!!! LOL!!!! I say......go for the MC Black Speedy!!! It's what your heart desires and like you said, you already passed up on it once.....I wouldn't pass up on it again!!! I want the white MC Speedy myself...can't save up soon enough! Good luck and make sure you post pics once you decide....btw, my 2nd choice would be the Duomo...soooo classy!!!

11. :graucho: I gave DH a similar list too recently when he went to Italy...we have almost the same stuff on the list! The multicolores were also at the top of the list...in fact, I'd bump up the mc trouville seeing u don't have anything in mc and the black mc speedy is getting more difficult to find. And yeah, I'd take away the ebays too...

12. black MC speedy!!!!! there's a reason why it's on the top of your list

13. If your Birthday is in next month, you want to consider getting something from theDamier Azure Line.

14. My top three:

1.Silver or khaki graffiti speedy (around $1300ish) ....same reasoning as above
    2.Black MC Trouville $1330 - I really liked this one when I tried it on!

3.Black MC speedy $1800 - this is my dream bag...I passed it up once and am kicking myself!

Damier Duomo $1270 - I tried it on this past weekend...I really like it. Nice shape...plus all-weather damier!

Black Eye Miss You (I can get one right now for $1000)....I am leery of keeping this on hubby's list because he really doesn't know ebay.

Manhattan PM $1390 - too much like the Duomo???

Damier Alma $880 - I don't own any Almas...and am afraid of the mono ones because of vachetta bottom

Monogram Trouville $870 - I would really prefer the MC one!

brown/pink Cherry Blossom Cles $around 300 - too cheap for a birthday present? LOL

brown/Pink cherry blossom papillon (around $1000)...again hubby doesn't know ebay very well

Epi speedy 25 in new red $885 - I own no Epi...a little color would be nice.

Batignolles regular $705 - I own the BV already

Popincourt Haut $825 - I liked it when I tried it on...too much like the BV I own?

Saleya PM $855 - yet another shoulder bag?

Monogram papillon 30 $845 - this one I go back and forth on....not sure about it..hence the readon it's at the bottom!

Do you like belem PM ??

15. I'd say, keep the MC Speedy, MC Trouville, Epi Speedy in red, and damier alma on the list, since you either really like them, or could use a little in your collection.

And I definitely think you should take off the ebay stuff, don't want to make it hard for him...unless he has ebay skillz...