My birthday is cursed.

1. I think my Birthday is cursed! It started out with a bad morning when my Grandmother called and told me how she had fallen this morning on her hip and couldn't get up, and now my BF called to say he his on his way to the hospital because he fell and thinks he broke his arm! I'm so sad I can't be there with either of them.

What is wrong with today?

Maybe I should tell my family to stay in bed for the rest of the day. Who knows what could happen!

But I guess I should take the advice my Aunt gave me: "Be thankful they fell and got up again"

Thanks for listening, I just needed to share some of my sadness.
  2. Wow thats awful, especially on your birthday! I hope all your loved ones (the already hurt and the safe ones) will be ok at the end of the day:smile: Smile, even though bad things happened, its still your birthday, happy birthday!
  3. Sorry to hear that,happy birthday btw hugs*I hope everyone is okay ^-^
  4. I feel so bad for you. Happy b-day, anyway. My birthday was last month and I fell really hard down the stairs. There was a lot of blood, and everyone was freaking out--I had to go to the hospital and get stitches done on my b-day and I spent my whole b-day like, in the hospital crying and hurting. (It hurt a lot.) But I hope you have a happy b-day, anyway. Congrats, I'm sure things will look better soon.
  5. Happy Birthday!
    You must be awfully upset....hope you family memebers get better, and that things start looking up soon!
  6. So sorry to hear! Hoping you can still have a super birthday regardless:smile:

My mom feels her birthday is cursed.. It's September 11th:sad:
  7. Aww sorry that stuff happened on your bday :sad:

Hopefully they will be out of the hospital soon and can celebrate with ya :smile:

My cousin got bitten by a brown recluse (sp??) spider a few years ago on the day of my bday party...I felt so bad!! I had to go to the hospital and see him. Luckily, he turned out to be OK :smile:
  8. Sorry you had that start to your birthday, hope it ends better. Happy birthday! Hope b/f & g/m will be better soon

mcb sorry you had a bad day also but glad you ok now!
  9. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I know it's hard but just try to think positively - sometimes if you think you're having a bad day, then you make all the little things point that way.

Happy Birthday! And I hope you're loved ones are doing well.
  10. awww, Im sorry Smiley... things will eventually pick up and you will have a good birthday one day!

Happy Birthday neways! :party: :drinkup:
  11. Happy birthday... Ure day will get better you'll see. and be happy its your DAY! kiss kiss hug hug.
    I'm sorry you're not having such a good day. I'm also sorry to hear about your grandmother and bf. It's good to hear they're okay though. Don't worry, hopefully the day will end with some great news. SMILE! It's your birthday. You have people around you that love and care about you very much. I hate to see someone so down on their day. *HUGS* Keep your head up girl. Life is great! And you have another year to be thankful for.:smile:
  13. thanks everyone so much! I just finished painting my nails with all of my new birthday goodies (love OPI Mod Hatter!!) and I'm trying to relax and not think about it. It was still a great day and I'm glad I could share it with tpf.

thanks for sharing your support and stories, sorry to hear about everyone else's birthday mishaps.

14. Aww I hate when things like that happen. I know none of us can't help it, but it sucks when this kind of thing ruins your bday. I sure hope your relatives are doing much better now, and I wish you a happy birthday!