My birthday~ but...

1. Yesterday (6/9) was my 18th birthday! and i went to GUCCI~ to buy something...

First i bought a continental wallet BEIGE/EBONY GG PLUS
    took me 30 minutes!!! lol
    then i was looking for a bag...and i remembered...
    I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY FRIEND I HAD TO MEET!
    and was late 15 minutes! lol

While i was at GUCCI...i felt the inconsistency of items...

I said "ill buy this one" then the woman gave me a new item...it was boxed, then gold tissue paper'ed, then the wallet was inside a plastic bag!!! :tup: I checked that one...BUT IT HAD SUPER GLUE ON THE CORNER!!!

so she gave me another one...BUT

it was boxed, she opened the box...-_-

but it wasn't gold tissue paper'ed and the wallet wasn't inside a plastic bag!?

So i thought it wasn't a new NEW wallet -_-

and i saw while i was paying...

there are MILLIONS of CONTROLATO CARDS and

"about gucci" cards!!! behind the counter in a draw lol

Dont know why!

a lady bought a wallet...and the serving woman took the wallet behind the counter and put in the two cards into the wallet!? because the wallet the lady bought didn't have the controlato cards..etc..:confused1:

I'm assuming my wallet and the lady's wallet was a used exchange...:sad:

Has anyone else noticed this???

2. Hope you had a great birthday! Never noticed this..no idea what it could be about..could be nothing but could be something fishy too. I hope those cards aren't going anywhere else. Maybe she put something else behind the counter?

3. I hope that the wallet you bought was in perfect condition. If not, I think they have a 10 day return policy. If you have a Saks or NM near you, you may want to purchase your gucci items from them, because they have a better return policy. I wonder if they have extra cards for the wallets, because maybe they tend to slip out? The last time I bought a bag from the gucci store, it was last summer when they were on sale. The care card and controllo card were already in the zip pocket. Hope you had a great birthday!

4. if the wallet is in perfect condition then maybe the cards wouldn't matter... but hey, it would matter to me! oh well, happy birthday! :p