My Birkin is here!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Hello Ladies,

My SA just called me and told me that my SO is in!!!! I am so excited!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Sadly, I am at work and cannot jump up and down like I would like to. :sad: I have wanted this bag for so long and in a few short hours, it will be MINE!! :graucho: Now for the sad part, it's POURING out. I want to go pick it up but I am scared to carry it home in the rain. :crybaby: Ok, it is just from the store to the parking garage but still that's a block away. You can get soaked in one block with this rain and wind.

It's suppose to rain here all weekend. I don't know what to do. Any advice??

2. Get that baby as soon as possible. Take an umbrella!!!!!

3. I wouldn't care if there is a blizzard outside, I would go pick up the bag! LOL. the bag will be in your big orange box anyways. maybe H will have a huge bag or something to cover it.
    "boss, i have a headache..can i go home now?" ...:graucho::graucho::graucho:

Congratulations!!!!

4. Congratulations! Well, it will come in a sturdy orange box to protect it from the rain, and you will have a large orange paper bag to store this box .... Carry an umbrella, bring the baby home and post loads of pics!

5. Get a big plastic bag and an umbrella and go get it! (Then post pictures hehe)

6. :yahoo: Congrats!!! Get an umbrella and go get it!!!!:yahoo:

7. Take a clean plastic garbage bag from your office, get that bag & strut around your dry house with it!!
    BTW, what are you getting??

8. :yahoo: CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see your baby!!! Why don't you bring a GIANT plastic bag of some sort so you can put the orange box inside it.

9. WHOOO HOOO! Grab a hefty bag, and go get it!!! So excited for you!

10. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics! Good luck...I love the plastic bag idea, but not without the strut through your house! (Good one, Sus!!) ENJOY!!!

11. :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:

12. Yay!!!! Can't wait to see!!! So exciting!!!

13. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! Rain or shine go get that baby!

14. get your co-worker to drop you off at the store..pick it up and have he/she drop you off at your car afterwards....

I would not be able to wait for the rain to stop if I was you. so excited for you

15. OHHh thats soo exciting-- CONGRATS! I say grab a big hefty bag, declare yourself ill, and leave work. It's Friday! Pick it up, put bag around it, use an umbrella for extra insurance, then drive home safely. Then enjoy it at home over the weekend, take tons of pics, model for us, and enjoy it! Congrats again!