My big (literally) new purchases!

1. My new things came from eLuxury today! Visuals are here and here!

Monogram Mini Lin Speedy Ebene

I used to think that the Speedy 30 looked laughable on me, which was why I've been sticking to the 25 all this while. And then ever since I got my Mini Lin 4-keyholder, I started to like the Mini Lin Speedy, so I decided I'd risk the size issue and buy it. Thank God it doesn't look as funny on me as the regular Monogram Canvas Speedy 30 does. It sags more than the regular canvas Speedies do, so I'm waiting for the large Purseket and Speedy 30 base to arrive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monogram Mahina XL

I couldn't decide between the Black and the Gris, but then I figured since I already have a lot of light-colored bags like my Olympe and Suhali bags, plus the Polka Dots Panama Bowly that I have yet to sell, I'd go with the black, and I don't regret it at all. And it's really not as big as we feared, because it's so squishy that you can kind of adapt it to your own frame. I love the subtlety of the monogram, and the dark brown interior; the leather is absolutely exquisite, so plush and soft. When the Amelia wallet comes out I'll be getting that to match this.

Warning: Pictures DO NOT do this bag justice! It took many many tries to capture the beauty of it, especially the monogram, but these do not come close to seeing it in real life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oh gorgeous! i love both 0 congrats!

3. OMG! I love them!! I've never seen the Mahina IRL but is it a soft leather or canvas feel??

4. WOAH!!! CONGRATS, both are amazing but the mahina is just wow!

5. Oh wow! Congrats

6. Beautiful choices! I purchased the mini lin ebene speedy a few months ago and love it also! Although the sag didn't bother me terribly, I ordered the large size purseket and it does wonders! (You don't even need the base) Not to mention the purseket does keep you more organized.;)

7. Gorgeous!
    ENJOY!!! :tup:

8. put it this way: if i had to live out of my car, i'd stuff my clothes into the bag and use it as a pillow :lol:. it's THAT soft

and thanks everyone! :biggrin:

9. GORGOUS!
    Congrats!
    I love the Mahina.

10. I'm not a fan of mini-lin line, but congrats on the new bags! Love your Mahina.. :love: I think you've made the right choice going with black!

11. Great new bags.. :graucho:

12. Gorgeous! Congrats!

13. ahhhh i love the mahina.
    i saw one yesterday when i was at the lv counter in my local mall
    i saw the white, but the black is really gorgeous.
    congrats

14. congrats on your new bags!!~ *drools over the mahina*

15. Sandra they both look great on you! And I'm surprised that the Mahina doesn't look as big on you as I assumed it would look considering your petit frame. Very nice purchases indeed! Congrats again!!!! :smile: