My BI Twiggy is here.

1. OK, after so many tries here is my BI Twiggy. Sorry for the delay in pics. I just got it today from BalNY.:yahoo:
    IMG_1583 (3).JPG IMG_1582 (2).JPG
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!! I love the even and beautiful!
  3. :drool: Wow! That is the 06 Blue India? It looks close to Sky Blue doesn't it? It's beautiful! I am really shocked to see so many gorgeous 06's when I have been scared away because of veiny, stiff, thin leather stories! Do you have any from past years, and can you tell us the difference in the leather? Or tell us your take on the leather if it's your only one? Oh my, I think I want the 06 Lilac Twiggy for sure now! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!
  4. Really nice leather and great color. Are you gonna return it? I need to call you....damn, I forgot about the time to you tomorrow!
  5. Nanaz - that is one gorgeous bag!! Congrats!
  6. Whoa! That is a beautiful color -- just like the ocean! And the leather looks soooo good on it. Congratulations on that beauty!
  7. Congrats Nanaz !!!
    Your BI reminds me of ocean in Mauritius Island....
    Really Gorgeous Twiggy !!!!!!!!!
  8. Beautiful color! It looks like a lighter version of the Teal 05 :smile:
  9. BEAUTIFUL :nuts: !!! CONGRATS Nanaz ..... the color is amazing, just TDF :yahoo: ! Thank you for sharing and enjoy this beauty :flowers: :love:
  10. Congrats! It is just gorgeous! That shade of blue can be worn in all four seasons.
  11. that is a beautiful color! congrats!
  12. nice!
  13. Thank you so much every one. :yes: Yes the color and the leather on this bag is amazing. My SA always does a good job in picking the right ones for me. It is very soft, smooshy, thick and no veins at all. I think Balenciaga is gotten better this season and i wonder if they are going to do the same with their Spring collection. :love:
  14. cate22- i love your INk bag and i am trying to find a City one for myself but no luck yet. :crybaby: It is gorgeous.:love:
  15. what color is the hardware? It looks more pewter than brass.