My Bgal friends help me to decide

Nanaz... didn't you once tell me that you weren't sure how you felt about the GH on the Day style? So maybe you should stick with the first? Just reminding you about your Sandstone GH Day. LOL!
Yes, guilty as charged:true: but i saw the GSH Day yesterday and it was the prettiest bag i had ever seen.:nuts: I wasn't even thinking about another GH till i saw the Violet yesterday.:drool::graucho:

OMG i can't believe how sweet and helpful all of you have been so far. :tender:I wasn't even serious about getting this color till i saw it yesterday.:nuts: It was gorgeous.:drool: I read all your comments and seems like GSH Day is winning so far. All of you have very good points and advises for me. I think the First will look amazing in the Violet and yes it might not be a practical or big enough bag for me but i keep imagining it in the Violet and it is:drool::drool:(only in my head:P). I am still 50/50 and don't know which way to go yet. :confused1:I have to do some searching agian tomorrow. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for all your sweet comments. :heart:

Again,

SGH DAY. :lecture:

Its a shock and awe type of bag. The RH with Violet looks a little "blah" IMHO.

Let's go with the shocking and most awesome color combo ever: the SGH DAY. Not to mention the practicality factor coming into play here... SMOKIN!!

I'm so curious to see what you choose in the end!!:woohoo: I am not GH girl but I do agree that SGH looks exceptionally gorgeous on Violet so I think it just boils down to your needs.:heart:Do you tend to find yourself needing a smaller bag (First) for evenings, dinners etc or are you more in need of a practical, bigger bag (Day)?

Good luck, sweety, and can't wait to see pics!:tender: Either way she'll be a beauty!:love:

I'm so curious to see what you choose in the end!!:woohoo: I am not GH girl but I do agree that SGH looks exceptionally gorgeous on Violet so I think it just boils down to your needs.:heart:Do you tend to find yourself needing a smaller bag (First) for evenings, dinners etc or are you more in need of a practical, bigger bag (Day)?

Good luck, sweety, and can't wait to see pics!:tender: Either way she'll be a beauty!:love:
Well, a practical and a bigger bag sounds just perfect but i thought this color will look awsome in the First also. I know the First is small but since i really like this color i might be able to pull it off.:shrugs: Thanks for helping me girlie. :love:I will come up with some thing one way or another.:yes:

Nanaz!! Jumping in late here. I've read everyone's thoughts and they all are making valid points either way you choose to go.

I personally can't really decide what to suggest until you let me know what the First is like when you see it. I think that the moment that you see the First, you will know if its a wow or not. If not, then it seems like you may go the SGH day option instead.

Bear in mind though, don't get the SGH day as a 'settle' since you have other GH bags already. Only get it if its pure LOVE. A bit like the SStone right now you know? ;)

I think your first instincts on seeing the First will help you make the decision easier for you....

Keep me posted.