My Bgal friends help me to decide

Ack that is so difficult. I have two firsts and I use them often, especially on weekends or (rarely) for work when I have a workday without files to carry. But they sort of feel weird for work. The day goes for both... and I grew to love (it was more of an explosion really) the SGH on my plomb Day. The SGH probably makes the violet pop more IMO, the rh looks more subdued and the violet looks less vibrant to me.
Do you want a shoulder bag or a smaller handheld bag? Hmmmm - I would get the SGH Day I think because the violet looks prettier w/SGH in my eyes.

I am not a big fan of GH, but I know many of you like it, and I respect your opinion, and when I look at GH bags I somehow understand why people like it. I miss the tassles, and I might have settled for it if they didn't take those away. Anyway, that's just my very personal opinion about GH, but apart from that, if I keep an eye on the future, objectively speaking, I'm not sure GH is going to last for long. I'm afraid it's going to be "out" in a while, and this is why I would advise you to buy RH. Okay, you like GH, but you already have two bags in it, (isn't that enough bling?), RH is timeless, you won't get tired of it, you may then resell it easyly and you may feel the need for something less "blingy" every now and then.

For what's regarding the style, I'll say Day all the way. It's a grab into style, but it looks fantastic.

definately the SGH Day. i just think a lot of the RH bags lack something, especially on a darker colour of leather. perhaps that's why so many add the pods etc. is it a bright violet or darker shade of grape? i love the GSH, i think it's classy & compliments the pretty violet colour & i honestly don't think it will date. if you had said GGH.........now that is bling! you could always buy the day & if you like the shade buy the first later on! ;)

I say, if you are going for the day then get it with GSH, but if you are going for a city get rh! I feel like the day with SGH gives it something extra, but the city doesn't need any help!lol xx good luck!

I'm not going to be very much help because the SGH with Violet is amazing but I also LOVE bold bright colors for a First so I don't think you can go wrong with either! But since you have 2 GH bags you might want to switch it up a little and get the First. I can't wait to see what you pick!:yahoo:

Hi Nanez! If you feel like the First is big enough, I'd go for that. IMO, the tassels are too cool on the Day to forgo them. The flow of the tassels with the super soft floppiness of all that leather is so perfect, the image makes my teeth tingle. :yahoo:

I wanted to say RH city, but then since you like the Day style more, then go for GSH Day! Don't worry about getting too many Days, just go with the one that you love most!