my betty just arrived!!!

1. I'm so happy! just got my large betty satchel I ordered from BG for $720. Got the gray one and the picture at showed the light gray color. I had really wanted the metallic one but couldn't seem to get one on sale. Lo and behold! When i received the package, it was the metallic one! What a pleasant surprise. I'm so happy!!! Using it now. Even better since I got what I had originally wanted. And the leather is TDF. This is my first chloe. can't wait to get another one!
    betty_without_flash.JPG betty_with_flash.JPG
  2. Oh that is so gorgeous! :love:
    I'm a big fan of metallics and I love the betty style. What a bargain too!
  3. Congratulation!!! Is lovely...:heart:
  4. Wow, that's awesome, and very lucky!! Is that the large size?
  5. Wow, what a fab bag.

The metallics were even more expensive to begin with, so you got a really fab deal there, congrats :biggrin:
  6. Thats really pretty! congrats!
  7. Way to go! It is gorgeous!! :smile:
  8. Beautiful bag! Wear it in the best of health!
  9. It's gorgeous ... congrats on a great deal! I wish we had better stores here instead of just one, Holt Renfrew!
  10. I love Betties and yours is simply great! Congrats! What a good price too.
  11. That's beautiful! Enjoy your new bag.
  12. congrats!:yahoo:
  13. Wow so pretty! congrats :yahoo:
  14. Wow, what a stroke of luck for you! Congrats!!

I think they may be color-blind, LOL! I just ordered the Edith boots in brown to match my muscade bowler. The packing slip and everything said brown...but when I opened up the box, the boots were ivory!! I ended up returning them yesterday. Sad! :crybaby:

Glad their color-blindness worked in your favor, though!!!
  15. Gorgeous & what a great stroke of luck to get the metallic!