My Betty Bag & Chloe Paddington Purse

Apr 23, 2006
I have been trying for ages to get pics on here, these are pretty rubbish pics but there the best that i could get on. For some reason all the pics are different sizes. These were the only ones that would fit. I will try get some better pics.

Attachments

• Picture 048.JPG
    Picture 048.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Bettybag.JPG
    Bettybag.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 210
Yeah its great,i really have fallen in love with it to be honest, at first i was thinking should i take it back but im glad i didnt now. i saw the chocolate brown yesterday in selfridges i was really tempted to get it but it was the medium, and i already have this one in the medium, so it would seem silly getting it really.
It does look lovely in the brown though, you should get it, and then take some pics to show us :smile:

girlsgottoshop said:
Same here, serialshopper.....I can't stop buying bags in general!! I'm trying to be good until my birthday, but I want a Betty and I want it now!!!!!
Get one! Get one! NOW! I loooooooooooooove my betty.
Congrats serialshopper, it's lovely!

Hi BalenciagaLove, no my Betty isnt the large, that would be too big for me, mine is the medium. I dont wear it over the shoulder, i guess you'd probably have to be a size 0 to fit it on the shoulder, who knows lol. I just carry it on my arm (not shoulder), like you do with the Fendi spy, even though the spy can fit on the shoulder. If you know what i mean :smile: