my best friend found the BEST AD in WWD. take a look!

1. sooo my best friend is going to miami this weekend and has been trying to get me to go..believe me, i would love to

but after buying lv bags (6) in a month- i obviously am on a shopping diet now...

ck out what she sent me! this may go for alot of people here...LOVE IT!
  2. That is hilarious! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

In North American, we can replace "ramen" with "macaroni and cheese." :biggrin:
  3. Ramen still works in the US! Throw in some tuna and eggs, best poverty meal evva! only cost like 64 cents.
  4. funny right? ramen is totally cheap and that is definitely want i am eating right now hahah
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: that would so be me if it wasn't for my husband. :biggrin:
  6. That's awesome! :roflmfao:
  7. Too funny ! I love it !
  8. I could def. do that if my DH wasn't around. I should try that when he's out of town
  9. That's cute! :biggrin:
  10. I can totally relate. I've been on the Lean Cuisine diet for lunch, versus going out.
  11. Well if ramen means japanese soup, these are more expensive here than other lunch menus LOL
  12. :lol: That would be something I would do....don't think DH would go for it though.
  13. I eat ramen. Not because I NEED to, but because I want to.:yes:
  14. Ha Ha i saw this ad last week in my WWD laughed my ass off!

So funny and so true of my single days!

15. That is funny!!!

I LOVE ramen! My dad was in the Air Force and we were stationed in Japan for 3 years when I was growing up and I fell in love with the FOOD! My favorites were something called gyoza (like potstickers only much, much better); and yakisoba. That's what the concession stand at the football games on base sold, too!

We used to get ramen-type soup out of vending machines all the time -- I thought that was so cool. Then one day, I picked a soup (this was in the 70's and there were NO English word signs anywhere -- am assuming there is now?) and watched it drop all the stuff into my bowl. Then, this ugly ol' SQUID dropped on top of it and it still had it's eyes in! :sick: I didn't buy food out of a vending machine ever again after that one! :lol: