My beloved mahala from Saks is finally here

1. ok, so at first, i must admit, the fact that the liquid patent was not uniform kind of bothered me, but the longer i looked at the bag, the more i realized how beautiful and unique it is. the color is just muted enough, to be practical and go with everything, but is colorful enough to draw your eye to it, especially since the patent cant help but shine. :smile:

anyways, i'm pretty happy that this is my first jc bag. i've long been a fan of their boots (10 pairs and counting). i hope others tpfers who got the same bag will also post pics. as for me, the price made it even more lovable.

Fuji 047.jpg
  2. Ohhhh I love it:drool:

Congratulations on your new Beauty and enjoy it :yahoo:

3. randr21 - Wow, so glad you are happy! Have you taken it out yet? And all the Corgi hair blends in, too, LOL!

4. Great bag! Even greater price! Congrats!

5. Wow, congrats on your Mahala! :tup:

6. Congratulations! Great bag, great deal, great color! :tup:

I love the color of the contrasting suede as well....have you taken it out yet? How do you like the size, shape, etc.?

7. Congrats! That colour is such a great "new neutral". Pls. post your boots too, in the accesories thread, I'd love to see those.

8. Wow, your pictures are completely different to any I've seen. Just beautiful! Wear it in good health. :girlsigh:

9. Wow...the color is great! Looks different than in the stock pics...Love it!

10. Congrats! Is that sage? Is it more brown or army green? On Saks it looks olive, I guess. I just nabbed one off of Saks.com for $728. I can't wait to get it. I will add pics when I get it.

11. I know, an incredible price for this stunning bag--it's a great color too. Definitely not army green, it's a prett olive/sage.

I received mine today and was a bit surprised how big it is. Saks description said 7"D but it's more like 9" or 10". I'm a petite 5'3 and afraid it overwhelms me. I'll have to post modelling pics.

Congrats on the bag, it is gorg!

12. Lucky gal!! That is a beautiful bag!! And what a steal... wow!!!

13. The variations in the liquid patent bothered me at first, as well. In fact, I almost sent it back. I had left it on the kitchen table to re-pack and resend, and a couple of days later I caught sight of it and thought, "That is a NICE bag!"

So I kept it, and I am sooo glad I did. Merry Christmas to me, and you too!:flowers:

14. Gorgeous bag randr21! The colour looks better in your picture than in the stock photos. Congratulations and enjoy it!:yes:

15. congrats!:yahoo: i adore this bag....:love: