My Beginning of a Beautiful Black Collection...

1. Black Suhali, that is.

After falling in love with black Suhali items last year, I have since been dreaming of a black Lockit PM. From time to time, though, I'll discover a new Suhali treasure that I yearn for in black. So I thought: why not start a black Suhali collection?!

I plan to gather pieces to use together when I am in a dressier mood, as an "opposite" collection to the fun and colorful pieces I currently have.

Thus, I decided to build the collection slowly over the next year or so, starting now.

Beginning with my very first black Suhali piece....

IMGP0934.jpg IMGP0936.jpg IMGP0939.jpg IMGP0942.jpg
  2. My use for the pochette clés is as a case for my Network Walkman MP3 player.

IMGP0945.jpg IMGP0946.jpg
  3. That's so pretty! I love Suahli, and it sounds like a great collection!

4. so cute. congrats.

5. Wow! What a fabulous idea! I love it! I have tons of color too, and have been yearning for black, have been thinking black Christian Dior Saddle bag... love the suhali cles... that's an awesome start to your collection! happy collecting!:heart::tup:

6. Congrats Sarah!!!

Are you going to add the black Le Precieux soon too?? :graucho: Release is July 15th!

7. That's pretty. Congrats!

8. I also wanted the mention that I had this sent from Vancouver Holt Renfrew, but it came in a big purple Paul Smith box! I was scared to pieces that they had messed up my order, but as I kept opening, I found a ton of tissue and a tiny LV box. My very first box! And without even asking for it!! :love: Overnight shipping was also just $7. This is definitely the best way to start off!

9. Beautiful suhali! I don't have anything from this line yet. I've always admired it, though. The black leather with the gold colored hardware is gorgeous. Enjoy!

10. congrats!

11. Oh how I long for the Le Precieux... Thank goodness it will be permanent, because that baby will come later for me!! I plan to get that to use for my Iron Ring Ceremony and convocation next spring. :idea:

12. Love it, congrats.

13. Excellent idea, that is going to be a stunning collection! Congrats on getting the first piece.

14. Black Suhali is SO HOT!

15. Congrats! it is a classy piece! :heart::flowers: