My beautiful Paddington -- Thank you, Noriko!

My limited edition Paddington from Selfridges in London was mentioned in a thread yesterday and I was asked for a photo. Long story short, I couldn't add a photo but Noriko is kind enough to host the clickable hook above.

They only made 50 of these beauties!

2. hehe anything for a fellow handbag addict! :biggrin:

Just thought I'd post the pic to this page, so people can appreciate it's beauty as soon as its clicked :smile:

I love this bag! You and 49 others are very lucky! :nuts:
  3. schweeeet looking! Is that faux diamonds on the lock?
  4. The lock and the key (didn't show that in the photo) are both covered in Swarovski crystals. I'm not sure of all the details but I understand that Selfridges was doing a 'Las Vegas' themed promotion and Chloe did these for the event.
  5. Ummmmm... BLUSH :embarasse ... that bag puts my red paddy to shame!!!

Although I love my red paddy for everyday use- so sophisticated and lush but that bag sure looks like a lot of fun! I didn't know about that limited edition one. That's awsome!! Congrats! :biggrin:
  6. WoW What a beautiful bag. Can I ask the retail value?
  7. Should I be embarrassed? It was about $3k......

8. It is amazing!
  9. Beautiful :smile:
  10. Wow that is a pretty good price for a beautiful limited edition like that! Congrats!
  11. Drool! That is a gorgeous bag! Enjoy your new bag. =)
  12. that was agood buy 4 the price jeal
  13. Beautiful
  14. :smile:
    I think that was a good price for your bag. I would of thought twice that. It is beautiful and I just love it. Enjoy it!!!
  15. Now I need to wean myself off it a bit and let my other babies come out and see the sunlight! And not run the Paddington into the ground its first season!